Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Road Trip!!

Chris received his 3rd response from City on a Hill (the Australia church) yesterday.  They have a questionnaire they want him to fill out as the next step in the process.  Along with that questionnaire, he will be inquiring on some details about the job that is important in our decision.  

In the meantime.... 

Since doors keep opening Down Unda.... We have been living and planning as if we are truly moving to Australia.  Packing boxes, purging, talking to Levi about it to prepare him.  

So, the other day at lunch I expressed a desire to see my Kentucky family.  They have never met my boys and if we are going to move to the other side of the world, it would be nice.  My sweet mother in law suggested that I make a side trip over there before I head to Florida.  What a great idea!!  So I mentioned it to my mom and WE ARE GOING. 



My mom is flying up here and then we are heading to Louisville!  I can't wait to see family and friends I haven't seen in ages. Not to mention meet new ones I've only got the privilege to meet on Facebook.  

So, I told me mom we would be like Thelma and Louise with 2 kids (minus the killing men, and driving off cliff...basically just the road trip part.  lol)  
I plan to take LOTS of pictures.  

Stay Tuned.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment